- Revolutionary New Electric Car Built and Tested in One Year with Objet1000 Multi-material 3D Production SystemRead more
A new breed of car has been born. Using revolutionary design and production methods, theStreetScooter C16 Short Distance Vehicle was built by the team at Aachen University using anObjet1000 Multi-material 3D Production System by Stratasys.
- Nick Ervinck Recreates Motion Effects in Full-Color 3D Printed Artworks for Stratasys’ “Sixth Element” Collection at EuroMoldRead more
We’re excited to showcase our collaboration with award-winning designer Nick Ervinck to produce five pioneering artworks for “The Sixth Element” collection. These pieces will be unveiled alongside two other high-profile artist collaborations at Stratasys’ first ever art gallery at EuroMold, Nov. 25 - 28, in Frankfurt, Germany. Stay tuned as we unveil the rest of the collaborations for the series over the next week.
- Boundary Systems Included on Inc. 5000 List for Fourth Year in a RowRead more
NEW YORK, August 20, 2014 -- Inc. magazine today ranked Boundary Systems NO. 4378 on its 33rd annual Inc. 500|5000, an exclusive ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies.
- 3D Printing Changing How Prosthetics are Designed and Produced in Ways Previously Not PossibleRead more
University of Central Florida (UCF) engineering students have developed a robotic arm for 6-year-old Alex Pring, using a Dimension Elite 3D Printer by Stratasys.
- Boundary Systems Ranks No 1103 on Inc. Magazine Fastest Growing CompaniesRead more
NEW YORK, August 21, 2012 -- Inc. magazine today ranked Boundary Systems NO. 1103 on its sixth annual Inc. 500|5000, an exclusive ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies (NO. 1150 in 2011).
- Come Join Boundary Systems & Atos at the SAP SAPPHIRE NOW EventRead more
Orlando, FLA - The staff of Boundary Systems invites you to join us at SAP Sapphire Now Event, June 3-5, 2014 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida at Booth 615.
- Boundary Systems welcomes Susan York from Stratasys for a “Material Seminar”Read more
Youngstown, Oh – May 8, 2013
Susan York is the North American Business Manager for the Consumables Line of Business at Stratasys. Her nearly 18 years of experience in the industry has included roles in engineering, R&D, applications development and sales management. As one of the pioneering developers of rapid prototyping technology, she has authored several white papers and technical guides. Her broad range of experience in this industry has made her a key contributor to the increasingly broad adoption of rapid prototyping technology throughout American industry. After almost a decade of highly successful sales and channel management, she has now transitioned into managing the consumables line of business in the United States.